Watch this webinar that will uncover some key maritime cybersecurity issues for ship owners and ship managers.
- Ms.Yipaerguli.Waili(Ipar) – Sustainability and Business Development Manager, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- Ms. Richa Dutt Nandan – Marketing Manager, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- JONGWOO AHN – Senior Surveyor, Korean Register
- SVANTE EINARSSON – Head of Cyber Security Maritime, DNV
- SANJEEV WEWERINKE-SINGH – Director, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- Webinar registrations: 149
- Duration: 01:15:20
- Number of live questions: 25
In this webinar you will learn from:
MR. JONGWOO AHN – Senior Surveyor, Korean Register
- Maritime Cyber Security Status & Maritime Cyber Attacks
- Development of cyber-Security requirements
- IMO Guidelines and Resolutions
- IMO resolution MSC.428(98)
- Administrative Security for IMO resolution MSC.428(98) – BIMCO and Classification Society (KR)
- Technical Security for IMO resolution MSC.428(98) – International Association of classification societies
- UR E27 cyber resilience of on-board systems and equipment – Overview and the 17 requirements
- UR E26 cyber resilience of Ships – Overview, requirements and Network Operation monitoring
SVANTE EINARSSON – Head of Cyber Security Maritime, DNV
- Overview & Background of DNV Maritime Cyber Safety & Security Services
- Maritime industry has a wide range of needs when it comes to building Cyber Security resilience of companies and fleets
- The need of the Maritime Industry is developing for: – On-board assessment & testing, – Cyber risks assessment – SMS and Technical Doc. Development – Training – On demand Cyber Security Office – Exercises & Surveys
- Experiences from DNV’s ISM auditors
- Cyber Security in the Class scope for ships and offshore units
- Effective Cyber security barriers using Defence in Depth concept
- High uptake of Cyber secure verification among yards & suppliers
MR. SANJEEV WEWERINKE-SINGH – Director, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- What cyber risk management includes?
- Risk Assessment
- Challenges with existing solutions
- 24/7 Network Monitoring: CyberShell
- Operational Technology (OT) Deployment options
- Finished Intelligence
- Flexible deployment options
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime for a quick chat to discuss the Cyber security-related risks and how we can help to minimize those disruptions. Our fully managed Cyber Security Solution is not just about compliance but enabling our customers to run their vessels and business processes under the protection of the best cybersecurity tools and practices.
If you wish to know more about our service portfolio, please drop a mail at [email protected]