The Maritime Industry is changing. New technologies, new ways of working, and an increasingly complex regulatory landscape create both challenges and opportunities. Varuna Marine Services offers a broad portfolio of services – both traditional and cutting-edge – allowing maritime businesses to position themselves at the forefront of change. We work with established and emerging market leaders to challenge the value chain and contribute to the digital revolution while cherishing traditional values such as trust, reliability, and long-lasting relationships.
Visiting Address: Varuna Marine Services BV, Van Stolkweg 31, 2585 JN, The Hague, The Netherlands
Registered and Postal Address: Varuna Marine Services BV, Middelburgsestraat 1C, 2587 CS, The Hague, The Netherlands
Phone: + 31 107 640 935
Chamber of Commerce (KvK) Number: 77988728
VAT (BTW) Number: NL861224139B01
Netherlands - Head Office
United States Office
Connect with us at:
Varune Marine Services in News
We are proud to announce that we have signed onto the Hague Climate Pact (‘Haags Klimaatpact’). The Hague Climate Pact unites politicians, citizens, businesses, and organizations behind the Paris Agreement goal of keeping global temperature rise below 1.5°C. For the city of The Hague, this means reducing emissions to zero by 2030. As a signatory to the Pact, Varuna Marine Services pledges to play its part in the transition to a climate-neutral city. We do so in the first place by minimizing our own carbon footprint.
Taking our pledge to Sustainability further Varuna Marine Services has partnered with Friend of the Sea. Varuna Marine Services will be auditing vessels, ship management companies, logistics managers interested in achieving International Sustainable Shipping certification. Friend of the Sea, the international certification scheme for sustainable seafood, and Dutch marine surveying firm Varuna Marine Services have signed a collaboration agreement to boost sustainable shipping globally.
as2con has partnered with Netherlands-based Varuna Marine Services which will increase the market penetration for COMPA repairs, innovative composite patching, and overlay technology.
COMPA repair can be performed during vessel stay in a port or during a voyage which makes the technology very appealing for the busy ports of The Netherlands and Belgium.
- HHI, KSOE win BV AiP for ammonia-powered ammonia carrier September 21, 2021
- Tufton, GoodFuels wrap up biofuel voyage September 21, 2021
- MSC orders 30 Silverstream’s air bubble systems September 21, 2021
- Equinor spuds Egyptian Vulture exploration well September 21, 2021
- Hat-trick for Valaris rigs with one new deal aimed at CO2 project September 21, 2021
- Pier T Terminal at Port of Long Beach Begins Pilot Program for 24-Hour Cargo Pickup September 21, 2021
- NTSB to Host Roundtable on Fishing Vessel Safety September 21, 2021
- Maersk Heading to Biggest Profit in Danish History September 21, 2021
- MSC Newbuilds to Ride Carpets of Bubbles to Fuel Savings September 21, 2021
- Jan de Nul to Keep Dredging Argentina’s Parched Parana River September 21, 2021
- Vitol Bunkers expands bunkering services September 21, 2021
- Green hydrogen jackup rig production concept unveiled September 21, 2021
- Cosco acquires 35% stake in Hamburg container terminal September 21, 2021
- NYK takes stake in Australian nature-based carbon developer September 21, 2021
- Saipem looks to set up new company with Saudi Aramco September 21, 2021
- Remotely Operated Rescue Vessel for Offshore Wind and Energy Sectors September 21, 2021
- Vessel Exclusion Zone Readied as Lava Heads for La Palma's Shores September 21, 2021
- LNG Bunkering Arranged for Pasha’s New Jones Act Containerships September 21, 2021
- Royal Navy Surveys Lost Vessels of WWII Arctic Convoys September 21, 2021
- Concept to Convert Jack-up Rigs for Offshore Hydrogen Production September 21, 2021