Watch this webinar for an exploration in-depth and technical intricacies on how we are helping the Maritime Industry to comply and hardening their cyber security infrastructure.
- Ms.Yipaerguli.Waili(Ipar) – Sustainability and Business Development Manager, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- Ms. Richa Dutt Nandan – Marketing Manager, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- Mr. PANAGIOTIS ANASTASIOU – CYBERSECURITY TECHNICAL LEADER – BUREAU VERITAS MARINE & OFFSHORE
- SANJEEV WEWERINKE-SINGH – DIRECTOR – VARUNA MARINE SERVICES B.V.
- Webinar registrations: 122
- Duration: 01:25:03
- Number of live questions: 09
In this webinar you will learn from:
Mr. PANAGIOTIS ANASTASIOU –
CYBERSECURITY TECHNICAL LEADER – BUREAU VERITAS MARINE & OFFSHORE
- Trends and Lessons learnt from inspections, class notation grants and audits
- Key vulnerabilities and risks that keep being uncovered
Way Forward – NEXT TWO YEARS towards cybersecurity compliance
MR. SANJEEV WEWERINKE-SINGH – Director, Varuna Marine Services B.V.
- What cyber risk management includes?
- IACS UR ER 26 and ER 27 – Primary Goals, Test Plan and Risk Assessment
- Challenges with existing solutions.
- 24/7 Network Monitoring: CyberShell
- Operational Technology (OT) Deployment options
- Finished Intelligence
- Flexible deployment options
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime for a quick chat to discuss the Cyber security-related risks and how we can help to minimize those disruptions.
Our fully managed Cyber Security Solution is not just about compliance but enabling our customers to run their vessels and business processes under the protection of the best cybersecurity tools and practices.
If you wish to know more about our service portfolio, please drop a mail at email@example.com